It was so nice out today - grilling season in WI is near!
Key West Grilled Chicken (Kebabs)
* 3 tbsp. soy sauce
* 1/4 c. honey (needed a little more since we had 5 large breasts)
* 1 tbsp. EVOO
* Juice of 1 lime (I had small ones, so did 1-1/2)
* 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
* 1-2 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
* 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
In a small bowl combine soy sauce, honey, vegetable oil, lime juice, and garlic. Either marinate the breasts whole, or cut into 1-1/2 - 2" chunks, skewer onto bamboo skewers (soak skewers in water for 5 minutes first), and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Grill on medium high heat for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear. If you're doing a freezer meal, just stick the kebabs or breasts into a freezer bag with the marinade, and freeze. Thaw in the fridge and grill - don't leave it too long, since the acid in the marinade will make the chicken mushy after a bit...