Thursday, May 22, 2014

"Grab & Go" Cinnamon Rolls

Quick post - I made these cinnamon rolls today, but did 2 things differently.

#1, I used cake spice instead of plain cinnamon, mostly because I realized I was out of cinnamon (?!) and partly because I thought the extra spices would be fab. They were.  Do this.

#2, I need to transport these to a gathering, and they need to be easy to grab & go.  Enter the muffin tin and cupcake liners.  I just laid the slices in the cupcake liners, baked the rolls without letting them sit out to rise, and it worked wonderfully.  Try this.

I even popped them into the cupcake carrier I received as a gift a few years ago - I thought I would rarely if ever use it, but I actually use it quite often. If you're transporting birthday treats, work snacks, or "grab & go" cinnamon rolls from time to time, you might want to check one out (they actually make even cuter ones now).

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment