Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Meal Plan Monday (yep, late again)

Meal planning is better done late than never (I seem to be saying rather often)...

I was on the road this weekend, so when I got home last night, we ate out - it was my husband's idea, and I was not about to say no.  I just did a quick peek in the fridge and freezer to see what we have to work with, and this is what we've got planned for the rest of the week:

Tuesday: Brats on the grill with baked beans, fresh fruit & veggies (we LOVE brats from Ney's)
Wednesday:  Key West Chicken (I've got some thighs to use) with salads, grilled veggies, and maybe some rice
Thursday: Beef Barbacoa with fresh guac and salsa, and some fresh fruit & veggies
Friday: Pasta tossed with homemade roasted tomato sauce and veggies, with salad and bread
Saturday: BLT's
Sunday: Leftovers, most likely!

I'll post the recipe for the tomato sauce I made soon, and I will be try to recreate a ridiculously amazing French puff pastry dish that I sampled over the weekend in Seattle.  It. was. amazing.  If it works, I'll definitely share.

No comments:

Post a Comment