Here's the plan for our fam this week (only 3 days are set in stone due to our schedule, so I've listed some ideas for you below - we have the supplies to whip up a number of meals without a store run during the week in case things change):
Tuesday: Cheese Steak Sandwiches, sweet potato fries, fruit & veggies
Wednesday: Chicken Fajitas with rice & beans
Thursday: BLT's breakfast for dinner
- Grill some brats or burgers, serve with potato salad, baked beans, fresh fruit, fries, etc.
- Grilled chicken wraps - add your own insides - choose a sauce, some veggies, maybe some cheese...
- Spaghetti with meat sauce, bread, salad
- Taco salads with rice and beans
For lunches, we have these things on hand:
- chicken salad for sandwiches from leftover chicken
- deli turkey sandwiches or wraps
- possibly dinner leftovers