Monday: BBQ Chicken Caesar Wraps with cauliflower poppers
Tuesday: Waffles with bacon and eggs
Wednesday: Manicotti with salad and bread
Thursday-Sunday: we have lots of plans with a birthday in the family and dinner with friends, so it will be too hard to stick to a plan. We have a few options and the ingredients on hand to whip up something as needed. Here are a few suggestions:
- Chicken or Beef Fajitas - get those grills going, and throw the meat AND veggies on the grill!
- Marinated Pork Tenderloin - grill it, and grill some potatoes and asparagus to go with
- Paninis - use a bacon press, a panini maker, a Foreman grill, or even another heavy pan
- BLTs - good ol' bacon, lettuce & tomato
- Turkey Burgers with avocado and swiss, and sweet potato fries
- Chopped Salads - grab whatever veggies you have in the fridge, some romaine lettuce, a little cheese and some chicken or turkey if you want some extra protein.