Monday, February 27, 2012

Meal Plan Monday


Every Monday I'll try to share my planned dinners for the week - it may or may not pan out, but but it's a good idea to have a plan, and remain flexible.

This week, we're at the end of the month, and we're pretty much at our budgeted amount for groceries, so I need to make what we have stretch as much as I can.  True, half-way through the week it's a new month, but I want to try to make it work without shopping.  We've got a decent stock in the freezer and pantry, so we'll see what happens!

Monday: Chicken Stir Fry with rice
Tuesday: Taco Tuesday with tortilla chips and veggies or fruit
Wednesday: Pork Tenderloin with roasted red potatoes and green beans 
Thursday: Spaghetti with side salad or veggies, bread 
Friday: Stromboli maybe (have some leftover meats and cheese I threw in the freezer)
Saturday: Dinner plans, so we're goin' out and the kids will get leftovers
Sunday: Sloppy Joes & sweet potato fries (I got a giant bag at Costco - it's lasting FOREVER)

No comments:

Post a Comment